- Windows 10 or later
- .NET 4.6.2 or later; .NET 4.8 recommended
- SQL Server Express or a commercial version (the current release or the previous)
- 2GB RAM; 8GB recommended
The primary use case for Linux is to have a Raspberry Pi or lightweight server like Ubuntu running 24/7 with one or more radios connected via USB-to-Serial dongles. The Linux server runs the web front-end and the radio control server. This allows for a remote, standalone server that can run 24/7. The main program runs under Windows and does not run under Wine.
Build 7823 - Released 2021-06-02
- Fixed a typo in the notes on the ClassAxe import form.
- Added a form to show the country heat map in an animated fashion by year.
- Added QSL Management support. This is a feature that existed in the previous version of SWLog but did not make it into the feature set for the initial release.
- Added Amateur Call Sign lookup form for the local FCC & Canadian databases
- Added Amateur Call Sign lookup form for QRZ.com (requires a subscription to QRZ.com)
- Added the reporting of debugging event to the Trace log. This will allow for debug events to be viewed by an end user with a tool from SysInternals.
Build 7807 - Released 2021-05-16
- Initial, public release.